Are you having a difficult time coming up with ways to signal your Spread Offensive plays in? Do you want to know how to teach your quarterback the box count with multiple sets against multiple fronts in the Spread Offense? What should a quarterback do when he faces a loaded box? Who should you be reading in the RPO game when running different running schemes?
These are the questions I tackle in today’s Coaching Mailbag.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Who you should read in the Power Run RPO.
- How to signal plays in.
- Why you should limit your formations.
- Why drawing up each scheme against multiple fronts helps you simplify your offense.
- Who you should be reading in your RPO game.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.