So you’ve been hired to run the Spread Offense at a school that barely knows what the spread is. What do you do? How many run schemes do you install? Should you install seven quick game concepts and five dropback concepts? Should each wide receiver have their own screen? How many pass protections should you have?
I answer all of those questions and more on today’s Talking Football with Coach McKie Podcast.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How many run schemes you should install in the first year.
- Why you only need two quick game concepts.
- Why Pin and Pull should replace the rest of your quick game.
- How having three passing concepts lead our quarterback to throw 15 touchdowns.
- Why you only need the quick wide receiver screen.
- How one pass protection is enough.
- Why you should double down on Tempo.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.