What do your players do when the play breaks down?
Do they fall to the ground?
Do they throw interceptions?
Do they freeze like a deer in the headlights?
If your players do any of the above then you are going to love today’s episode of the Talking Football with Coach McKie podcast.
Why? Because we are talking about the Spread Air Raid Scramble Drill.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to install these rules
- What’s the simple adjustment your wide receivers can make to score points
- How to train your quarterback to NOT panic
- Why the big play comes from the scramble
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.