So you know how to use the Push Motion with the Air Raid Quick game.
And now the defense is starting to creep up to take it away.
What do you do now?
Do you fold it up and decide to run the ball?
You decide to dial up the deep ball!
And that’s what we are talking about on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Remember, this entire week we are looking an creating a Wing-T like offensive series…
…using the running back Push Motion.
And this episode is detailing how to use Push Motion with the Air Raid Drop back game.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Which two Air Raid drop back concepts to use.
- What to look for when calling these two concepts
- Why you want to throw the ball short
- How to know WHEN to call the drop back plays
- The ONE TAG to punish defenses
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.