The Y-Cross is the BEST Air Raid Concept for attacking the entire field.
It has a set progression…
…it stretches the defenses both VERTICALLY and HORIZONTALLY…
…and it has built in option routes so the defense is ALWAYS wrong.
But sometimes the defenses over commits and STOPS the play.
What do you do when that happens? Do you throw your hands up and quit running the best play?
Do you try something new?
Or do you use a tag and make the defense pay?
That’s what we talk about on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to run the Air Raid Y-Cross
- Why I’ve changed the progression of the Air Raid Y-Cross
- What defenses are trying to do to take away the Air Raid Y-Cross
- Why you NEED to use this TAG with the Y-Cross
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.