You’ve seen my Air Raid Offensive Series involving the Push Motion + the Air Raid Quick Game.
You’ve watched my Air Raid Offensive Series detailing the Push Motion + the Air Raid Drop back Game.
You marveled at how simple the Air Raid Offensive Series spelled out the Push Motion + the QB Run Game.
And now you are going to be AMAZED at how we use Push Motion + the Air Raid Screen game.
So sit back, grab a pencil and paper, and take in this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to use the Push Motion
- What’s the BEST Air Raid Screen for getting your ‘Dude’ the ball
- What to look for when calling screens
- Why this SECOND screen is the ‘Then’ to the Crack Screen’s ‘If’
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.