I’ve always been a HUGE fan of the Madden series…
…it defined my childhood…
…helped me fit in when I moved schools…
…and even helped me pay my way through college. (Keep that one a secret, okay?)
So this is a HUUUUUUUGE honor to have the Game Designer of Madden – Anthony White – on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How Madden offenses are created
- Why RPOs were introduced now
- How Madden 20 is the realist version of football you can play
- What new defensive strategies are in Madden 20
- Why RPOs are the future for the Madden series
- Why I’m going to have to buy a new PS4
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.