Do you want to simplify your offense AND use one of the most popular run schemes in all of football?
Then you want to run the Wide Zone.
Because the Wide Zone Run Scheme has answers for WHATEVER the defense does.
And that let’s your players play fast and gives you the chalk last.
That’s why I’m interviewing Coach Nick Codutti on this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to cut off the backside of Wide Zone if you can’t cut
- A simple technique for ‘pushing off’ defensive linemen
- What you need to do to create a second level RPO
- The secret old-school Baylor 3rd level read
- What the other run scheme NEEDS to be if you use Wide Zone
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.