Do you use a Tight End in your Spread Air Raid Offense?
Do you want to get him involved in the running game but DON’T want him to block a massive defensive end?
Do you want to FORCE the defenses hand by making them declare their intentions?
Then you need to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to use a hand down tight end.
- How this play doesn’t change anything for your quarterback.
- Why Odd Man fronts HATE this play
- What the quarterback’s thought process during this play.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.