Do you have an athletic quarterback and want to involve him more in the run game?
Do you want to make defensive coordinators stay up late at night when they face your offense?
Then you want to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because we are talking about the Two MOST IMPORTANT Quarterback RPOs in the Spread Air Raid Offense
You’ll learn from this episode:
- The Best Spread RPO being ran by LSU
- A nasty 12 p RPO being ran by Penn State
- Why you need to run your QB a little bit
- Why DCs HATE going up against a running quarterback
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.