What happens when teams KNOW you are going to pass the ball? They decide to Drop Eight Defenders and force you to throw the ball into tight windows.
So what do you do to combat the Drop Eight Defense?
That’s what we discuss on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- HOW to practice against the Drop Eight Defense
- WHY you need to use the Quarterback in the run game
- WHY you shouldn’t be afraid to run the ball
- WHAT kind of passing concepts work well
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.