Do you want to know how to install your whole Spread Offense in two hours a week? What about recruiting players to play American Football when you are the third most popular sport in the country? Or how to use technology to steal mental reps throughout the week?
Then this is the interview for you. Today, I talk to coach David Butler. Coach Butler is a former offensive coordinator for in England. We talk about how he got his start, how he keeps his playbook small, and how he recruits his players to play.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How Coach Butler keeps his playbook small.
- How to install an offense with only 2 hours per week.
- How football is gaining a foothold in England.
- How to use technology to steal reps.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.