Do you want to go fast in games but don’t know how? Are you holding up practice by not knowing what to call throughout practice? Do you want to know what drill you need to do every day to work on tempo?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions then this is the podcast for you. Today I’m talking about Four Things You Must Do To Increase Tempo.
I’ve always loved watching teams that play fast – Oregon, Baylor, Texas Tech, UCLA, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Montana State, Bowling Green, Clemson, Auburn, and SMU.
But I always asked myself, “How are these teams going so fast? What are they doing that everyone else isn’t?”
That lead me deep down a Google rabbit hole where I learned how to call in plays, how to simplify the playbook, how to practice, and more.
So grab a pen and paper and get ready to start writing down ideas on how you can increase your tempo in the spread offense.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How simplifying your playbook can help you and your kids on game night.
- How a YouTube video of Auburn led me to a drill you must use every day.
- How defensive coordinators trash tempo so much because they can’t call their plays in fast enough.
- Why you need to stop getting stage fright on Friday night and just call a play.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.