Do you struggle with screens in your offense? Do you not know what screens to run for your screen game? Or do you have so many screens that you can’t practice your screen game in a week? Do you want to simplify your offense so you can mix and match your screen game with your quick game and drop back passes?
Then you are in luck. Because today I talk about the three screens you need to install in your offense.
If you are like me then you know how deadly a great offensive screen game is. It is a core belief in the Air Raid Offense. So why do we all struggle with it?
Because we install too many screens and do not rep them enough.
But I’m here to help you condense your playbook by telling you the best screens to run.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How your RPO game can be doubled as a screen game.
- How the Slow Running Back Screen protects your passing game.
- Why I hate quick game concepts.
- How to get all of your wide receivers involved in the screen game.
- Why the offensive screen game is a great man beater.
- How to protect your Shallow Crossing concept.
- Why the quick offensive screen game is the greatest play action play in the game.
- How to defend your passing concepts.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.