Want to gain an advantage on the defense formationally? Want to know how to hide your best player quickly and without tipping off the defense? Want to impress the kids not playing football so they come out in the Spring?
The Spread Bunch Formation causes defenses fits because they don’t know how to cover it. Do they press the point man? Do they check to man to man? How do they run their man to man? Are they switching on man to man?
These are a couple of the questions I talk about in this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to take advantage of defenses that misalign.
- Why tempo helps hide your best player.
- How running the Spread Bunch Formation helps your recruiting.
- Why the Spread Bunch Formation kills man to man defenses.
- How quick screens are deadly when ran in the Spread Bunch Formation.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.
- The Greatest Book on Spread Bunch Formation. [Affiliate Link]
- Top Three Plays you need to run from the Spread Bunch Formation
- The Avengers Infinity War Trailer [Seriously, how can you watch that trailer and NOT be HYPED!!!!]