We don’t always talk to coaches that run the Spread Offense. Sometimes we get down and dirty with the old school coaches. You know the type. The coaches who love to come out under center, unbalanced, ‘run it down your throat’ kind of coaches who love to run the option.
That’s who we have on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Coach Kevin Swift is a veteran in the coaching profession. He coaches out in the beautiful Oregon coast. He loves to fish, hunt, and run the under center, unbalanced veer option. And he does it well. Coach Swift also helps out coaches by keeping up with the Coaching Toolbox – a freaking amazing collection of videos, power points, clinic notes, and more.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to mold your team to your attitude.
- How working on the defensive side of the ball helps you out as an offensive play caller.
- Why Coach Swift doesn’t believe in tradition.
- Why Coach Swift went from a Run and Shoot offensive philosophy to a veer option philosophy.
- Why Coach Swift started the Coaching Toolbox.
- Listen to Coach Swift’s sales pitch on coming out to the beautiful Oregon coast.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.