Do you have a good running back, but don’t know how to give him the ball on screens? Want to know how to create a signal, yet don’t know what to look like a gang member throwing up signs? Do you run the Spread Offense with a H-Back, but want some ideas for RPOs?Then you are in luck. Today’s Talking Football with Coach McKie covers all of those questions in the 12th edition of the Coaching Mailbag.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to let your players come up with the signals.
- Two ways to get your running back the ball in the screen game.
- Why Coach James Vint is the man.
- Why you need to fold your quick game into your RPO game.
- How to incorporate your Tight End into the RPO game.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.