We all love the Spread Offense here. So we join Twitter to connect with other coaches, and who is the first person you follow?
The SpreadOffense handle.
Why wouldn’t you? That user posts amazing cut ups of Spread Offense – Passing Cuts Ups, Play Action Cut Ups, Quarterback Run Cut Ups. You name the cut ups and that handle has posted them.
Well, today we talk to the man behind the handle – Coach Mark Colyer. We dive deep into his love of the spread offense, how he was one of the first coaches to run the spread offense, and why he loves running the quarterback so much in the spread offense.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why running the quarterback is a game changer.
- How quarterback counter is a deadly play.
- Why Nebraska was ahead of its time.
- How the defense hates playing teams that have a running quarterback.
- Why you should adapt your offense to your kids’ abilities.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.