Spring practice is coming up. Do you have your install schedule ready? No?
Then you need this podcast episode. Why? Because today we are talking about how to install your entire offense in three days.
That’s right – three days.
Look, those guys in the picture are a lot smarter than you or I. And they were able to install the most explosive offense in the history of football into three days. So why can’t you?
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to structure your run game so your kids are confident.
- Why you should only have two quick game per day.
- Why your quick game should double as your RPO game.
- How to play fast in practice.
- What’s the ideal One-Word play number for your team.
- Why you should script everything.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.