Just like life – football finds a way. Especially in Texas.
That’s what I’ve learned in this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie. Why? Because I learned how there is a style of football that uses only six football players. Don’t believe me? Then you need to listen to this interview with Coach Travis Robinson.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why the most athletic player on the field needs to be the center
- How Hal Mumme helped create a dangerous Six Man Offense
- The reason why Six Man football was created
- How every player is eligible for a pass
- Why the final score is always in the 80s
- How a defensive coordinator can give up 35 points and be successful
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.