Look, we’ve all been there. We set up are practice schedule. We plan for every single period. And we find out that we haven’t covered half of what we needed to cover.
So that puts us in the hole for tomorrow.
And we are playing catch up throughout the week. Trying desperatly to practice all of the plays we want to run on game night.
I’ve been there. That’s why I want to share my practice plan with you. So hopefully you don’t make the same mistakes I made and you can score more points than I score.
You can find the practice plan at the link below:
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How each period builds upon the previous one.
- Why you need to structure your drills so they show up on Friday Night
- How to script your plays in order to practice tempo
- What drills to run if you want to go fast on Friday Night
- How structuring your practice will maximize your results.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.