I love the Spring – birds are out, sun is hanging in the sky, and I get to do football again.
And the Spring is for making mistakes. Which I did a lot of this spring. That’s why I’m going to talk about the Top Three Things I Learned From Spring Practice on this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How Deadly Hand Down Tight-End Is
- How to Counter the Defense Peeling for your Running Back
- Why I dislike coaching the Baylor System
- Why I embraced who I am
- Why the Air Raid offense is easier to coach
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.