What’s the first word that comes to your mind when someone says “Air Raid Offense”? Is it throwing for over 1,000 yards? Is it scoring 500 points? Or is it Hal Mumme and the Mesh Concept?
Because it better be Hal Mumme and the Mesh Concept.
Because the Mesh Concept is to Air Raid as the Veer is to the Flexbone and the Buck Sweep is to the Wing-T.
It is THE PLAY that makes the Air Raid offense the Air Raid offense. And in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, I’m going to talk about the ONE SECRET to running the Mesh Concept to PERFECTION!
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why You Need to Run the Mesh Concept a Certain Way.
- How Some Teams Who Call Themselves Air Raid are kidding Themselves.
- Three Tags that Make The Mesh Concept Unstoppable.
- Why You NEED TO PRACTICE THE MESH CONCEPT everyday.
- Why Air Raid teams aren’t TRULY Air Raid if they don’t run the mesh.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.