Do you get frustrated during games because your opponent’s defense is locking you down? Do you wonder why you can’t run the ball when your opponent is sitting in a two-high shell? Is your quarterback unsure whether the defense is in man t0 man or zone?
Then you need to shout angry things at Coach Cody Alexander.
Why? Because he is the author of the amazing website MatchQuarters and he returns to the Talking Football podcast to talk about defense.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to tweak coverage to confuse quarterbacks.
- How Iowa State is going to try to stop the Air Raid.
- Why you need to work your linebackers against crossing routes.
- How to practice MASTERING Quarters Coverage.
- How Quarters Coverage is the defenses ‘Run and Shoot‘.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.