To become a great coach you need to reflect on the previous season. And since this is a new year (2019) then it’s the perfect time to learn from my mistakes.
(So you don’t make the same ones I did.)
On today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie, we talk about the 3 Lessons I learned from the 2018 season.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why You Need an Offensive System
- How to structure practice
- Who Needs to Get More Reps at Practice
- Why You Shouldn’t Bring Work Home
- Why Coaches Need to Stop Being Hypocrites
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.