We’ve all seen that crazy Stacked Wide Receiver Formation…
…the formation that makes us sit back and go “Man, that’s amazing. I’m doing that this year.”
But we don’t know what to do out of the formation.
Do we run the ball?
Hold the ball until we get a flag?
On today’s Talking Football with Coach McKie podcast, I talk about the BEST ways to use the Stacked Wide Receiver Formation.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why defenses STRUGGLE with the Stack Formation
- How Stacking Wide Receivers makes things easy for your quarterback
- The BEST PLAY to run in the Stack Wide Receiver formation
- How to ‘trick’ defenses in the stack formation + Pin and Pull RPO
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.