Many college teams USED to use Spread Stack Formations during a game because defenses HATED going up against them.
But then teams stopped doing it…
…and defenses breathed a sigh of relief.
But I’m going to tell you WHY you need to keep the Spread Stack Formations AND explain how you can destroy defenses using the Air Raid Four Vertical Concept from Spread Stack Formations.
This simple route from this unique formation will confuse defenses, score you points, and create MORE WINS for your program.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Four Different Ways to Run Spread Stack Formations
- What the landmarks are on the Air Raid Four Vertical Concept
- 2 tags that confuse the defense
- How to ALWAYS get a clean release off of jam press
- What the simple progression is for your quarterback
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.