Defensive coordinators are smart guys when it comes to stopping the Inside Zone.
They come up with schemes, techniques, blitzes, and stunts to take away the GREATEST RUNNING PLAY in football.
But the first way they will try to stop the Inside Zone is with the Scrap Exchange.
And YOU, as a play caller, need to have answers for this situation.
Lucky for you, we talk about the answers in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to stop the scrap exchange with a running QB
- Why you need to have RPOs in your offense
- What’s a ‘sift’ technique
- Why you need to have a sideline system
- What simple RPO destroys the scrap exchange
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.