Does your quarterback ever get confused during his passing?
Does he come back to the sideline and ask “Who was I suppose to read again?”
If that’s happened to you before then you will LOVE this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because today we are talking with the great Coach Dan Gonzalez.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why your wide receivers NEED to know each other’s position
- How to dictate WHO your quarterback is keying
- How to drill the drag concept
- Why you should create split-field passing concepts
- What a Day 1 install looks like
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.