The Run and Shoot offense doesn’t get the credit it deserves.
Allowing your players the FREEDOM to adjust their routes is now something EVERY NFL and NCAA team does…
…but it was TABOO 15 years ago.
But high school offensive coaches are terrified at allowing their players to do this.
And high school defensive coordinators are LOVING IT.
Because they can play their Match Quarter coverages and make high school quarterbacks look STUPID.
But that’s about to change. Because NOW you are going to allow your players the freedom to adjust their routes…
…and to use the Match Quarter rules against the defense…
…so your players WILL ALWAYS be open!
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why the Go Concept KILLS Match Coverage
- How to simplify the Choice Concept
- Why you need more vertical stems in your passing attack
- How the Run and Shoot simplifies your offense
- Why the Run and Shoot is better at passing than the Air Raid offense
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.