Are you struggling in the Spread Offense?
Do you find your players aren’t quite getting the concepts?
Well…maybe it isn’t them and it’s YOU!
YOU might be using too many concepts.
YOU might be using too many tags.
YOU might be using too many formations.
But don’t worry. Because we are going to talk about how to simplify the Spread Offense in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to simplify your offense
- Why you shouldn’t get ‘Tag Happy’
- The easy way to play fast
- Why you don’t want to get ‘formational’ overload.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.