How do you split duties between two offensive line coaches? Who should you pull in your Buck Sweep? What are three ways to defeat man to man?
I answer these questions in today’s Coaches Mailbag
You’ll learn from this episode:
- What to do if you have two offensive line coaches.
- Who you should pull on the Buck Sweep.
- Why I think the Outside Zone is better than the Buck Sweep.
- Three plays that kill man to man defenses.
- What route concept kills high school defenses.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.