Does your school not put enough emphasis on lifting weights?
Are you sick of the ‘One Size Fits All’ weight programs you find online?
Do you want a program that ALL athletic programs use at your school?
Then you will want to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because I’m talking with weight lifting guru Deerick Smith on creating a weight lifting program for YOUR SCHOOL!
You’ll learn from this episode:
- WHY your kids need to be lifting weights
- HOW those ‘One Size Fits All’ programs hurt your program
- WHAT you need to do to improve weight lifting culture
- HOW to use other sports to help your weight lifting program
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.
- Coach Deerick Smith’s Twitter - https://twitter.com/coachdeesmith