Do you have a fantastic wide receiver but don’t know how to move him around simply? Do you play 3-3 Stack teams that play cover 0 or 1, and are having a difficult time coming up with ways to attack them? Do you want to be able to have a two-back package in case the weather is bad?
Well then this Coaching Mailbag is for you. In today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie we discuss these things and more.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Ways to get your best receiver the ball without stressing.
- Why Motion is the best way to attack the 3-3 Stack.
- How you can run your entire playbook from the two-back formation.
- Why tempo can help your two-back formation.
- How stacking receivers creates mismatches.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.