Which Inside Zone philosophy do you have – Track Blocking or Double Team? Do you want to install package plays but don’t have any idea how to do it? What to play fast but don’t know which way to do it?
Well, that’s what we talk about in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- What style of inside zone new Spread Teams should run.
- Why you should teach your runs with the quick game/screens already called.
- How you can play fast throughout practice.
- How bringing in a tight end helps your RPO game.
- Why you shouldn’t ‘dip your toe’ into tempo.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.