Are you struggling with the Air Raid Tunnel Screen? Want to learn the In’s – and – Out’s of the Baylor Choice Routes? Want to a couple of tips on formations in the Air Raid Offense? Then this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie is for you.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- When you need to call your Play-Action Passes.
- Why you need someone to remind you to call screens.
- How Quick Screens are better than Tunnel Screens.
- Where your running back needs to line up based on what play.
- How to get your players to remember who’s on the ball and who is off.
- Why you need to teach your players to make their decision at 12 yards and not 10.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.