The Inside Zone Scheme is what most teams in high school and college hang their hat on.
It allows offenses to protect EVERY gap and to play the RPO game with the defense.
But what happens when your running back can’t run the Inside Zone Scheme correctly? Do you get rid of the play?
You use this simple Inside Zone drill I talk about on today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to use this drill every day
- How this drill can be used for multiple run schemes
- How to use the QB to get the MOST out of the drill
- What this drill teaches your running backs
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.