Do you have trouble against teams that run man to man? Do you have too many concepts passing concepts? Would you like to always be right when you call a passing play?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the podcast for you. I believe the Air Raid Mesh Concept is the one pass concept that every offense should run.
Why? It is the simplest route that can give you the most bang for your buck.
The Air Raid Mesh concept can run out of any formation, has answers for man or zone defenses, and can easily be adapted by tagging certain players.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How Hal Mumme’s Air Raid Mesh concept differs from Mike Leach’s Air Raid Mesh Concept.
- How the Quarterback’s progression never changes.
- How easy it is to tag a certain wide receiver to run a different route.
- How to use your practice time to maximize the learning for your players.
- How to overcome the main problems coaches have with the Air Raid Mesh Route.
- Why you need to install the Air Raid Mesh route if you run RPOs.
- What are the best drills to run in order to be successful running the Air Raid Mesh concept?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.