JT O’Sullivan is a retired NFL Quarterback. He’s also a high school football coach that’s developed his own offensive philosophy.
How did he come to his philosophy?
By running a system he WISHED he ran when he was playing quarterback.
Want to know what the system is?
Then you need to check out today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You can follow JT O’Sullivan Here:
- His YouTube Channel –> QB School
- His two Twitter Handles –> Personal and QB School
- His Patron –> QB School
You’ll learn from this episode:
- WHY JT O’Sullivan developed his offensive system.
- HOW JT O’Sullivan changed the culture of the high school he’s at
- HOW to create buy-in from a team that used to lose a lot
- HOW RPOs are a ‘pass’ first play
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.