What happens when the opponent you are facing doesn’t have any film?
Do you forfeit the game and take the L?
Do you scream and cuss the coach out on the 50 yard line?
You play the game because you KNOW your offense better than anyone else.
And that’s what we talk about on this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to know your offense like the back of your hand
- How to call plays with no script
- Why game film can lie
- Why you need to use an ‘IF/THEN’ play calling structure
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Join our Facebook Group
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.