Are you a defensive coordinator that is struggling to defend the Spread Offense? Do you want to know what kind of defense gave Art Briles’ offense the most problems? Do you want to learn the mystical Palms coverage, but don’t know where to go to learn it?
Then do I have a great interview for you today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Why? Because today I talk with the amazing Coach Cody Alexander.
Who is Coach Alexander?
Why did I bring him on? Because I realized I need to know more about the defensive side of things. Yes, I started my coaching career on the defensive side of things, but I didn’t really study it as well as I should.
So I decided to devote this off-season to learning everything I can about the defensive side of the ball. Especificly the dreaded Palms coverage made famous by Michigan State.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- What defense gave Art Briles’ offense the most problems.
- Everyday drills you need to run with your secondary in order to be successful in Match Quarters.
- Who Coach Alexander breaks down in the off-season to get better.
- How he uses his blog to get himself better in the off-season.
- How he secretly loves trashy reality TV.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.