Do you want to run RPOs, but are afraid of getting called for illegal man downfield? Do you go up against defenses that run nothing but Cover 1 or Cover 0 and don’t know what to do? Are you going to run the Spread Offense and want to get your players better at catching the football?
Then you will want to listen to this edition of the Coaches Mailbag.
Because I talk about how to train your quarterback on RPOs, best man to man concepts, and the drills you need to run to catch the ball.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you must rep RPOs every day so you don’t get an illegal man down the field penalties.
- Why you need to run Mesh and Shallow crossing routes against man to man defenses.
- Why yelling “Catch the ball” is the dumbest coaching saying ever.
- The drills you need to run to improve your catching ability.
- Why you must rep the piss out of your RPOs every day in practice.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.