Are you torn between running the 3-3 Stack or the 4-2-5 defense? Do you want to know about the ‘umbrella’ principle. Do you want to run an under center offense but don’t know how? Do you wonder how you can get better as a coach?
Then this Talking Football with Coach McKie podcast interview is for you. Today I talk with the man, Coach Joe Daniel.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to run the 4-2-5 defense.
- The benefits of running the Pistol Power Offense.
- How he lets his quarterback call his own plays.
- Why he doesn’t like the hurry-up offense.
- How clinicing with Coaches makes him better.
- Why teams should be happy when their opponent doesn’t do what it usually does.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show: