Everyone loves the Air Raid Shallow Cross concept because it gets the ball to a play maker in space.
…there is always confusion on HOW to install the Air Raid Shallow Cross concept.
Do you run it with a Post? Or do you use a Curl?
Should you run an Out Route in the Air Raid Shallow Cross? Or should it be an option route?
With so much confusion surrounding the Air Raid Shallow Cross concept…
…I’ve decided to go back to the original.
And that’s what we are talking about in today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How the Shallow Cross is the “Then” to the Air Raid’s 6 “If”
- Why the outside receivers should run a vertical
- What the quarterback is reading during his progression
- How the Air Raid Shallow Cross concept is the best concept to get your play maker the ball
- How to tag screens to the Air Raid Shallow Cross concept
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy My Simplified Air Raid Book
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.