Have you taken over a new football program and don’t know how to change the culture? Are you confused by what offense to run with only 15 players? Do you want to go to a great national clinic to learn about the Spread Offense? Do you want to learn how to run the Pistol Wing-T?
Then this episode is for you.
Today I am talking with the great Coach Rick Stewart. Coach Stewart has turned around several high school programs in California using his Worst to First method, the no-huddle Pistol Wing-T offense, and a dominating 4-2-5 defense.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to use the Pistol Wing-T to maximize your players’ talents.
- How to create a culture where players want to carry on their teammates legacy.
- How to create a positive culture in the weight room.
- Why you need to celebrate every success your players have.
- Ways to increase football participation in your school.
- Why you need to visit your players’ home.
- How to get better as a football coach by going to the Las Vegas National Spread Clinic.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.