Are you looking to run more unbalanced formations from the Spread next year? Are you struggling with building leaders in your program? Do you want to have an ‘If-Thenâ€™ play-calling philosophy but donâ€™t know how the Air Raid plays fit together?
If you answered ‘Yesâ€™ to any of these questions then you are in luck. We cover these questions in todayâ€™s Coaching Mailbag on theÂ Talking Football with Coach McKie Podcast.
Youâ€™ll learn from this episode:
- What type of spread plays leans itself to unbalanced formations.
- Why Iâ€™m in love with the Wildcat formation.
- Which coaches to follow on Twitter for all your unbalanced formation needs.
- Which two coaches you need to follow in order to create leaders within your program.
- How breaking your team into squads will create a stronger team.
- What happens when you start grading effort and stop grading production.
- How you can apply the Flexboneâ€™s ‘If-Then‘ philosophy to the Air Raid Offense.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.