Want to run the Bunch formation but don’t what plays to run? Are you serious about using tempo but have no idea how to play faster? Do you want to know how to call offensive plays but have no idea how to do it?
Then this is the Talking Football with Coach McKie for you. We talk about the ‘If/Then’ mentality of calling offense. What are the best resources for Bunch formation. And how to get great at increasing your tempo.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to read the Bunch Attack.
- How scripting everything makes practice better.
- Why you should simplify your playbook if you want to go fast.
- Developing an ‘If/Then’ philosophy if you want to get great on offense.
- How deadly the Y-Cross concept is from the Bunch formation.
- How One-Word Plays allow you to go faster.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.