Do you want to score 1,000 points per game? Do you want to utilize the latest technology to engage your kids? Do you want to be able to transform your team by implementing character building into your practice plan?
Do you? Great. Then you want to listen to this episode of Talking Football with Coach Mckie. Why? Because today Iâ€™m interviewing Coach Mike Rowe.
Whoâ€™s Coach Mike Rowe? Coach Rowe is a State Championship football coach from the state of Minnesota. Coach Rowe has won two conference titles, four section championships, and have gone deep in the playoffs the past five years in a row.
Youâ€™ll learn from this episode:
- How to incorporate adversity into your practice schedule.
- How implementing his characterÂ program sent his team to the state championship game.
- How he matches up his defense to his offense.
- How he built his feeder program and helped his program.
- How his style of offense changed a basketball school into a football school.
- How filming practice helps him practice faster.
- How he uses Google Classroom to engage his players.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.