Do you love learning from other football coaches who are smarter than you? I know I do. That’s why I got Coach Shea Monroe on today’s Podcast to talk about the Alabama Spread Clinic, the Inside and Outside Veer, the Smoke and Mirror Wing-T, and more.
If this interview tickled your brain then I would recommend attending the Alabama Spread and Defensive Clinic.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- How to use formations to look complex to your opponent.
- Why you should throw out one random formation to mess with next week’s opponent.
- How deadly unbalanced formations are when paired with inside and outside veer.
- Why Coach Monroe considers Power “God’s Run Play”.
- Why the Fade/Out quick game is deadly against today’s Match Defenses.
- Why you need to go to the Alabama Spread and Defensive Clinic.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Sign up for my newsletter on my website.
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.