Want to discover how to make the Air Raid Y-Stick concept DEADLIER?
Want to know the secret behind perfecting the Air Raid ‘6’ concept?
Want to be able to run an effective Gap-Scheme RPO without blocking the backside end?
Then you NEED to listen to today’s episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie.
Because we are talking with the GREAT Coach Patrick Taylor.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you need to change your Air Raid Y-Stick Concept
- How one little change on Shallow Cross results in Touch Downs
- Why you DON’T NEED to block an end on a RPO
- Why you need to run the Air Raid ‘6’ concept like THIS
- Why the Air Raid is no different than the Veer Offense
- What qualities your quarterback NEED to have
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Buy my Simplifying the Air Raid Quick Game video
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
- Football Coaching Podcast
- Become a Ron McKie Football Member
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.